Traffic information shall include the following elements of information as applicable:
- Identification of the aircraft to which the information is transmitted
- The word "TRAFFIC [IS]" or "ADDITIONAL TRAFFIC [IS]"
- Description of the traffic in terms that will facilitate the recognition by the pilot, e.g. type, speed, category, color, type of vehicle etc.
- Position of the traffic as applicable in the circumstances, e.g. relative bearing and distance, actual or estimated position in relation to a well known geographical point, etc.
- (Apparent) direction of movement of the traffic
- Level of the traffic (if applicable)